identify and select a service organization you are familiar with (as an employee or customer). Once you have selected a service organization you need to address the following:
- Describe the customer expectations and satisfaction for the service organization you have chosen and discuss the importance of achieving customer expectations and satisfaction with respect to this organization.
- Propose and explain criteria for developing and evaluating strategies for change, such as a quality management initiative, in your selected service organization.
- Illustrate the essentials of quality management and the administrative techniques that are associated with it, including benchmarking and information management, as they apply to your selected service organization.
- Discuss the proposed total quality management imitative and analyze its impact on the service organization’s culture, employees, and customers.
- Provide recommendations to your selected service organization that will enhance its organizational strategies to meet consumer demands.
Need 9 pages