select one of the following articles to read:
- Fantasia, Rick. (1995). From class consciousness to culture, action, and social organization. Annual Review of Sociology, 21, p. 267-289.
- Martin, Karin A. (1998). Becoming a gendered body. American Sociological Review, 63(4), p. 494-511.
- McKinlay, John B., Lin, Ting, Freund, Karen, & Moskowitz, Mark. (2002). The Unexpected influence of physician attributes on clinical decisions: Results of an experiment. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 43(1), p. 92-106.
Second, answer the following questions in an organized essay:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (i.e.: survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
- What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?
Minimum 750 words