AcademicWritersDen.com boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced writers who specialize in various academic fields. The company carefully selects its writers through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and expertise. Whether it’s an essay, research paper, or any other homework assignment, students can rely on AcademicWritersDen.com to connect them with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter. This ensures that the work delivered is of high quality and meets the academic standards set by educational institutions.
In this reflective writing exercise, you will analyze your strengths and challenges in the context of incorporating change, using critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Read: Kotterâ€™s Eight Step Change Model
In summary, the eight steps are:
- Create a Sense of Urgency
- Build a Guiding Coalition
- Form a Strategic Vision and Initiatives
- Enlist a Volunteer Army
- Enable Action by Removing Barriers
- Generate Shortâ€Term Wins
- Sustain Acceleration
Using Kotterâ€™s change model and any additional concepts learned through the readings and lecture pages, write a selfâ€reflection essay that answers the following:
- Reflect on the concept of a scholarâ€practitioner and its application to integrate practices to effect change in your organization.
- What do urgency, change, management, and complexity mean to you?
- Describe the role you play as a change agent.
- Select a situation where you were an employee or leader, and explain how change has affected your behavior and motivation to adapt to or improve operational efficiencies.
- In this selfâ€reflective assignment, you need to back up your ideas and claims with scholarly sources. Please cite at least two scholarly sources that are not required readings in the course.
- Keep in mind that critical reasoning and thinking skills are not the same as an opinion. While it is acceptable to write in firstâ€person, be sure to support your ideas with valid, reputable, and scholarly articles
- Feel free to use 1â€4, above, as sections of your essay.
- Your paper should be 4â€5 pages in length, well written, and formatted