Targeting Segments and Brand Positioning Statements. From the e-Activity, ReadyMade was a bimonthly magazine within the media communication portfolio for Better Homes and Gardens. Watch the video titled “Segmenting and Targeting Markets: Ready Made” (5 min 16 s), located here. In 2011 ReadyMade was discontinued. Please respond to the following:
1. Recommend something that the magazine could have done to stay in existence. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Provide an example of a product and how a company could target market it to baby boomers.
3. Provide an example of a product and how a company could target market it to Generation X.
4. Provide an exampe of a product and how a company could target market it to Generation Y.
5. Imagine that you are a direct competitor of Twitter and your company’s name is Bitter. Create a brand positioning statement (p.63) that addresses the benefits of why customers should use Bitter instead of Twitter. Provide a rationale for your response.
Please answer the question underneath the numbers & questions. Thanks.