Then, complete the template in DocSharing answering the following questions:
- Identify the study (video) you selected.
- The Bystander Effect
- The Milgram Experiment
- Learned Helplessness
- The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Summarize the results of this study and what implications it has with regards to human behavior and mental processes that youâ€™ve learned about in Units 4-5.
- Discuss what is meant by the term states of consciousness and apply it to your research study, considering whether it impacted the behavior or mental processes of the subjects involved.
- Consider whether or not you think this research could explain the development of psychological disorders? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study and the disorder(s).
- Theories lead to hypotheses, which lead to research. Explain which theory you think may have been the influence for the research study that you chose. (For example: psychodynamic, humanistic, social cognitive, behaviorism, or trait theory) Explain your reasoning using reference to the study and the theory.
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Cover and Reference pages.
Your Assignment should include:
- Cover page
- Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Reference Page
- Sources in APA format
- Complete Unit 5 Template (located in DocSharing)
- Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font, Double-spaced
- Written adhering to the guidelines of Standard American English. This means that your thoughts should be well-organized, logical, and unified as well as original with the viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained. Standard American English guidelines also include the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Written in APA Formatting and Citation style