https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png admin2023-04-20 03:55:532023-04-20 03:55:53These course exposes students to governmental and not-for-profit accounting practices, in the areas
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
These course exposes students to governmental and not-for-profit accounting practices, in the areas
- These course exposes students to governmental and not-for-profit accounting practices, in the areas of financial analysis and planning, accounting for general capital assets and capital projects, and long term financing and routine governmental bookkeeping
- Course Objectives: Analyze accounting and reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations
- Evaluate specific transactions related to not-for-profit organizations
- Identify specific transactions related to governmental entities
- Improve research and oral and written communication skills, and reinforce ethical and professional business conduct
- Understand accounting and reporting requirements for governmental entities
- How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in accounting?
- What risks or challenges might an accountant encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain