Paper Topics for Poetry Writing
- You must select one of the provided topics to write a well-written essay of 750 words and at least five paragraphs.
- You must use your textbook as a source and one other source for documentation purposes.
- Correct MLA documentation must be used.
- There must be no more than two quotations in your body paragraphs.
- The introduction must contain the author(s) and title of the work(s) that are in your essay.
- Topic One————Compare and Contrast Shakespeare and Browning’s poems.
- Topic Two————Compare and contrast “My Last Duchess” to “A Rose for Emily.”
- Topic Three———Compare and contrast the writing styles of Shakespeare, Elizabeth Browning, and Robert Browning.