Are We Functional?
New Content for Week 4: System Development
Verbania has requested some functionality for its new social networking application. The following is a sample of the required functionality:
- Account setup and log-in functionality
- Creating a profile
- Adding or removing friends
- Posting to a discussion area
Complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Work with the team’s Software Development Specialist to develop these functionalities. Develop use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams, as appropriate.
- Step 2: The mobile application side of this solution will require secure and encrypted connections. Please work with your Security and Network Specialists to develop an appropriate solution for wireless communication in the mobile application. Include the optimum levels of encryption and network connectivity.
- Step 3: As a final element, incorporate a Business Design Document (BDD) and a System Design Document (SDD) into the Capstone project paper. Include the team-suggested solutions for hardware or software, networking, security, as well as the integrated applications design (diagrams and database schema).
Your Team must submit the following content:
- The diagrams and explanations for the application design
- The mobile application encryption and network connectivity
- The BDD and SDD
Within the template, prepare 8–10 pages of content addressing the team’s System Development. Insert the content into the template document under Section 4.
In 300 Words
You are an experienced consultant tasked with mentoring junior consultants in your area of expertise as part of your company’s new-hire orientation program. The junior consultant you are working with has a few questions for you. Please share your experience and wisdom in response to the following questions:
- What are the best practices and standards in your area that you think are important, and why?
- What are your expectations when you are working on a project, in your area of expertise?
- What do you believe makes you successful when working on a project, in your area of expertise?
- What are best practices for working effectively and efficiently in a project team environment?
Please reference your work