In this assignment, students will be required to reflect on historical Fourth Amendment cases. The Fourth Amendment protects U.S. citizens from unreasonable searches and seizures. However, what if the location of the search is in an unusual location? What about an obvious conventional location? For this assignment, students will focus their essays on four specific areas to include searches conducted:
- in homes,
- on an individual person,
- in public schools, and
- in motor vehicles.
There are more than 19 historical cases that represent each of the four areas outlined above. Choose one case from each of the four areas to discuss how the Fourth Amendment has changed over time based on the physical area investigated by law enforcement offices.
- Should the specific area matter?
- Should there be different parameters based on the area searched? Why, or why not?
- Your essay should include a minimum of four cases and encompass one conventional and one unusual search location when discussing the four specific areas of the essay.
- Your completed assignment should be a minimum of two pages, not counting the reference page, and should be typed in 12-point, Times New Roman font.
- All outside sources should be properly cited in APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States