This paper must be done in 6 Days.
These papers are about Human Relations subjects (Oppression and social justice)
I need 4 separate papers, for each paper you need to write 6 pages by answering the papers’ questions from the attached files :
Paper # 1 Qs “Democracy, Corporate wealth and imperialism”
- What are the 3 types of democracy political science Greenberg is talking about?
- “The United States does not fulfill the…” Why? Page 57
- Political scientist Michael Parenti talks about democracy and what it should mean, why does he say the US does not fulfill the principles of democracy?
- Who create corporate wealth? 20-21
- How wealth was created and distributed? 28-31
- How does corporate media impact and shape democracy?
- What is imperialism? 173-182
- Why does Parenti say underdevelopment is a myth?
- Why does Parenti say countries called poor is a problem?
- What does Parenti mean by saying maldevelopment and over exploited?
- How does empire affect your life?
- What is the owning class and working class? 20-21
Paper # 2 Qs “Racism”
- What is racism? 56
- What is prejudice? And how it is different from racism? 56
- What is red lining? 56
- According to Christine Sleeter “ white racism present itself in a particular way” what is white racism according to Christine? 288- 294
- According to MacIntosh, what is white privilege? 294-297
- According to Seldon “ being color blind is a problem” why? 297 299
- What is educational racism? 316- 322
- What is cultural racism?
- How does racism affect you?
Paper # 3 Qs “political science of sexism”
- What is sexism? 56-57
- What is patriarchy? 56
- What is pornography? 56
- What is sexual harassment? 57
- What is a women hating culture? 335-347
- What is femicide? 347-353
- What are they blaming feminism for? 353-361
- What is male bashing? Who’s doing the bashing? 361-367
- Are men oppressed? 367-370?
- What are stoppers? 373-378
Paper # 4 Qs “Institutional heterosexism and homophobia”
- Define homophobia? 55
- What is heterosexism?
- Describe the history about gay and lesbian liberation movement? 257-265
- What is binary thinking and how does it promote heterosexism and homophobia?65-69
- Explain Dualism: two warring souls in one dark body? 269-274
- How our schools treating LGBT people? 274-278
- How do we deal with homophobic name calling? 278-285
- How does homophobia and heterosexism affect you?
Note: Let me know if you cannot do it. Thank you.