https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png admin2023-03-09 08:44:472023-03-09 08:44:47Verbal Behavior psychology homework help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Verbal Behavior psychology homework help
Design a behavior change procedure with an elementary verbal behavior using discrete trial training, incidental teaching, or pivotal response training. You choose the age of the client, the presenting verbal behavior problem, and the behavior analytic teaching strategy.
Using behavior analytic terms, provide detailed descriptions of the following components of your behavior change plan:
- The client and your target elementary verbal behavior(s)
- An analysis of the elementary and complex verbal behaviors and operants that currently exists in your clientâ€™s repertoire
- Your behavior change procedures, along with a clear rationale as to why you selected either discrete trial training, incidental teaching, or pivotal response training for your client
- Supporting citations from the research literature showing that your selected method is based on evidenced-based best practices
- Any ethical, cultural, individual, or social validity considerations that were made when designing your behavior change plan
- Your plan to measure the clients progress along the way, and how you might modify your procedure if needed as you go
- How you plan to evaluate the success or failure of the your treatment plan
The Assignment should:
- Be at least 4â€“6 pages in length. The 4â€“6 pages length does not include the title page and reference page.
- In addition, a minimum of three peer-reviewed scholarly sources should be used to show support for your selected methods of behavior change.
- Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual , 6th Edition.
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.