Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research one (1) peer-reviewed article that can be used to answer your upcoming CLA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the article in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be different than the abstract.
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your CLA1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched in order to fully answer your CLA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or its entirety in your CLA1 assignment.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 200 to 300 words in length
- Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)