Please show ALL work for each sub question!!
Rouen Industries had the following operating results for 2015: sales = $28,000; cost of goods sold = $19,660; depreciation expense = $5,180; interest expense = $2,490; dividends paid = $1,350. At the beginning of the year, net fixed assets were $17,180, current assets were $5,840, and current liabilities were $3,360. At the end of the year, net fixed assets were $20,560, current assets were $7,000, and current liabilities were $3,960. The tax rate for 2015 was 30 percent.
- What was net income for 2015?
- What was the operating cash flow for 2015?
- Calculate the change in Net Working Capital in 2015.
- Calculate the net capital spending in 2015.
- Calculate and interpret Rouen’s Free Cash Flow in 2015.
- If no new debt was issued during the year, what was the cash flow to creditors?
- If no new debt was issued during the year, what was the cash flow to stockholders?