1) What wave properties does the two-slit experiment demonstrate?
2) What constant is derived from the Black Body Radiation experiment?
3) What was discovered about the emission and absorption of light in the Black Body Radiation experiment?
4) How is the energy in the Black Body Radiation described?
5) What is the key discovery or explanation of the Photoelectric Effect?
6) What type of property or behavior did Louis de Broglie theorize matter has?
7) What is the criteria for being able to experimentally observe the wave-like behavior of particles?
8) What experiment is used to demonstrate the wave nature of particles?
9) SchrÃ¶dinger wave equation describes what type of behavior of a particle?
10) What two behaviors can occur for a wave impinging on a boundary?
11) To solve SchrÃ¶dinger wave equation, we need to find a mathematical function Ïˆ(x) that is a solution to the differential equation. To find a specific solution, what else needs to be done to the solution of the equation?
12) Taking the squared absolute amplitude of the wave function allows us to determine what about a particle in a given region of space?
13) What is the probability of finding a particle over the entire region of space?
14) What must we do with the SchrÃ¶dinger wave equation when the solution becomes infinite?
15) In the infinite potential energy well problem, what is the solution of SchrÃ¶dinger wave equation outside of the well?
16) In the infinite potential energy well problem, what is the probability of finding the particle outside of the well?
17) How would you describe the spacial distribution of the energy levels in an infinite potential well?