Do not plagiarism!!!! It will use plagiarism checker, the similarity need below 15%!!!!!!!
Choose one of the following questions as below, write 1-2 pages paper. Times Roman and double space!
Tell me which question you chose by having it as a header for your paper. You may review your Power Point slides. (i will give three powerpoint on the file, which is broadcasting history during 80s 90s 2000s )
Question: (choose one write a paper)
- Why is the Telecommunications Act of 1996 said to be the most impactful legislation for radio and television broadcasting than any other legislation during its, then, almost 80 plus year history?
- What is meant by the term “merger mania” and “Wall Street mentality” for traditional radio, television, and entertainment entities in general?
- The subject of TV violence was a huge issue during the 1990s. Why? What did studies suggest about violent shows? What were some of the arguments presented on each side?
- What would summarize the decade of 2000s and its impact on media, society and culture?
- What were some impactful television moments from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, and why were they impactful?
- Talk about the TV shows during the 2000s and about corporations, their ownership of entertainment.