Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following:
- As a future executive, explain what you think are the most important communication issues you will have to face as you embark upon your career.
- Discuss whether communication will become more complex, or less complex, and why.
- Address what role technology will play in the communication of thoughts and ideas.
- Discuss how the information gap between generations, cultures, income levels, and education can be resolved.
- Include a statement of your personal philosophy on the future of integrated business communication.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Use this template APA_Template_With_Advice_(6th_Ed) .doc