Analyse a simple data processing problem to correctly identify the data and… 1 answer below »
- Purpose of the report.
- The language chosen for this report.
- Why you chose this language for the report.
- The creators and creation date.
- Why the language was created.
- The types of applications the language is suitable/intended for.
- An example of commercial software product built using the language.
- Popularity of the language (You may use any reputable ranking index).
- List (3) data types; including the type and range of values which can be stored in each.
- List (3) control flow mechanisms/statements and a description of each
- Detail the language’s naming conventions. List (3) guidelines used.
- Detail the language’s coding style. List (3) rules used.
- Provide a comparison table for your chosen language and the language that you are learning in this subject compare the following attributes of the languages.
- Provide your own brief reflection on the chosen language – show your understanding by summarizing all the important points you have discussed and made throughout the essay.
Assessment 4 Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words. To discover the full versions of our APIs please visit: https://products.aspose.com/words/ Objectives: Report Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words. To discover the full versions of our APIs please visit: https://products.aspose.com/words/ Analyse a simple data processing problem to correctly identify the data and high-level processing involved. This is an INDIVIDUAL assignment. Students are not permitted to work in a group when writing this assignment. Copying, Plagiarism: This is an individual assignment. Students are not permitted to work in a group when writing this assignment. Plagiarism is the submission of another person’s work in a manner that gives the impression that the work is their own. La Trobe University treats plagiarism seriously. When detected, penalties are strictly imposed. Submission Guidelines: Your assignment submission should be typed, not written/drawn by hand. Submit the electronic copy of your assignment through the subject LMS. Submission after the deadline will incur a penalty of 5% of the final assignment mark per day. No assignment will be accepted after 5 days late. If you have encountered difficulties that lead to late submission or no submission, you should apply for special consideration. Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words. To discover the full versions of our APIs please visit: https://products.aspose.com/words/ Background In this assessment, you will be evaluating alternative programming languages using the concepts you have learned in this subject. When writing your report, use the following: Font – Arial or Times New Roman, body size 12 and heading size 14. Reference style – Harvard referencing style. Number of references – It is expected that you have at least five references Word count – Approximately 1500 words. The following resources will assist…