3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
A developmental assessment for children under age 3 is an attempt to assess various aspects of the child’s functioning, including areas such as cognition, communication, behavior, social interaction, motor and sensory abilities, and adaptive skills. Assessment of the family and the child’s environment also provides important contextual information. Research developmentally appropriate assessments used to evaluate young children.Describe the developmentally appropriate process you would use, along with directions, and how you would use the assessment results to design and evaluate your teaching effectiveness. The essay should discuss the following:
1. The importance of the developmental assessment
2. The components of the developmental assessment
3. The process for carrying out the developmental assessment
4. Using the findings of the developmental assessment to inform teaching
5. Communicating findings to parents and other professionals