Please no Plagiarism
Complete the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation.
Write a 1100+ word summary. In your paper, answer the following questions:
- What are the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions?
- What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
- What factors could work against CadMex’s decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
- When the local customs and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Explain why.
- How would you compare the issues in this simulation to the domestic legal issues discussed in your Week One readings? How should companies resolve domestic and international issues differently?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and consistent with the guidelines posted in the Instructor Policies document. This means that your paper should include introduction, headings for each substantive section, well-reasoned responses, a conclusion, in-text citations and references.