Deliverable Length: 400 words + reference s+ citations
Planning a New Position
Your internal client in the IT department is adding a new position of
database manager. She has asked you to help her in defining the position and
assist in the selection and training once a candidate has been selected. You
decide to start with a broad approach to the project.
1. What are the steps you would recommend to meet the client’s needs for this new
|Objective:||Develop a personnel selection process for a specific position.
Determine and design appropriate training for a given need.
Deliverable Length: 400 words + references + citations
The CEO has done quite a bit of reading in some of the major quality
improvement programs that are available to both the company and to its vendor
base. He asked you to describe how a company would go about picking one that
would work best for it. He specifically asked the following questions:
- What criteria should be used?
- How would you gather information about each kind of program?
- How you would monitor whether the implementation was a success?
- Why do you think there have been a number of these major quality improvement
programs over time; in other words, why hasn’t one been accepted as the ideal
|Objective:||Describe the primary strategies used for implementing quality approaches|