An important skill to develop as a legal scholar is the ability to summarize the main points of lengthy, detailed information. For this assignment, research, read, and condense on 4 different topics (1) Remedies for Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts, (2) Warranties and Product Liability, (3) Creation and Transfer of Negotiable Instruments, and (4) Holders in Due Course and Liability of Parties into a one (1) to one and one-half (1 ½) page overview that highlight the main points of each topics.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize each topic into a one (1) to one and one-half (1½) page document.
2. Assess the material in each topic and prioritize at least four (4) of the most salient points.
3. Justify how you made your selections.
4. Create an instructional approach for each chapter as if you were teaching this material.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in commercial law.
- Write clearly and concisely about commercial law using proper writing mechanics.