Review the specific components to the informative essay.
Write a 1,000–1,500-word informative essay based on Death Penalty.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement
- Include a discussion of at least three supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Conclusive summary
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines. (make sure to follow APA guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of FOUR peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference page.