Create an action plan with a total of at least 10 tasks. Each task must address the following three issues:
- Risk assessment (overall strategy) (55-points)
- Contingency planning (50-points)
- What is your plan if there is a problem? Who sets the priorities following an incident? Who is going to do what? What are the priorities? How do you keep the plan going?
- Vulnerability management (55-points)
- What is the strategy for ongoing risk identification?
- Once you’ve identified the risk, how do you mitigate the risk? What are the steps?
You may complete this action table either as a 4- to-5-page Microsoft® Word document or as a detailed Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet. The following are examples of column heading titles for a table-formatted action plan:
Column 1: Action Item
Column 2: Description/Details
Column 3: Person Responsible
Column 4: Status
Column 5: Due Date
Column 6: Prerequisites
Column 7: Date Completed
Column 8: Comments/Notes