This weekâ€™s readings from CMSA present professional standards that case managers should use to guide their work. The process of learning about oneâ€™s career and growing into a professional cultivates an understanding and valuation of the guiding principles of the profession.
Complete a slide presentation on the Guiding Principles of Case Management:
- Your introduction slide should describe the importance of and rationale for applying the guiding principles in the field of human service specific to case management.
- Each subsequent slide should be devoted to one of the 12 guiding principles (one slide per principle). Provide a description of each principle and an example of how it is applied and manifested in practice.
- The presentation must be 12-15 slides in length, in addition to the required title and references slides. Format your entire presentation according to the APA format
- Ensure that your slide presentation has appropriate and engaging images.
- Include 50- to 100-wordnotes in the notes section of each slide to enhance the information being presented.
- Remember to support your assertions and points with solid research from the field, either scholarly journals or trade publications.