AcademicWritersDen.com boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced writers who specialize in various academic fields. The company carefully selects its writers through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and expertise. Whether it’s an essay, research paper, or any other homework assignment, students can rely on AcademicWritersDen.com to connect them with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter. This ensures that the work delivered is of high quality and meets the academic standards set by educational institutions.
- Speech Goal: What is the goal of the speech? What does the speaker want the listener to do?
- Speech Organization: What is the overall organizational structure of the message?
- Speakers Role: What kind of relationship has the speaker established with the audience? Does he or she speak from a position of power? As an equal? How does
- this role established by the speaker influence the speechâ€™s effectiveness?
- Speakerâ€™s Tone: What is the overall tone, or â€œfeel,â€ of the message? How does the speaker use supporting material and delivery clues to establish an overall tone of speech?
- Speakers Techniques: What does the speaker do to establish credibility? Does the speaker use logical arguments, tell effective and interesting stories, use emotional appeals, and use interesting and precise language?
- Audience: Who is the intended audience? How effectively and appropriate does the speaker connect to the interest, needs and background of the audience? How does the speaker make the connection with the audience?
- What was your favorite aspect of the speech, and why?
- Why is this activity relevant?
Context:Analyze one of the following speeches using the instructions above:
Sean Combs 2014 Howard Commencement Speech:
Barack Obama: ‘A More Perfect Union’:
Malcolm X: By Any Means Necessary
Harry Belafonte: NAACP Image Awards Acceptance Speech on Gun Control
President Obama Delivers Eulogy at Charleston Shooting Funeral of Clementa Pinckney
Jesse Williams BET Humanitarian Award Speech