Choose five (5) different communication methods listed in Chapter 8. Draft a form of communication for each of the four (4) scenarios listed below based on one or more of the different communication methods listed in Chapter 8.
Write a three (3) page paper that addresses the following scenarios:
- One of your employees is constantly late, leaving food and drinks at the work station, and you are forced to address the situation.
- You need to let all employees know about a company special event.
- You hear from a friend that a client is about to sign a contract with one of your present competitors.
- You have three bids on a piece of equipment and you need to get a management decision on purchasing.
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.