Essay (15 points) 5. Search for a consumer research site such as:
Source: Bankrate.com (n. d.). Retrieved from http://www.bankrate.com
Research and find three credit cards offered by three different companies. Write an essay on which credit card is the best and why you think it is the best. In your essay look at things like the interest rate, grace period, annual fees and compare those between the cards, but in the end you must make a decision on which card you like best and why. (Note: Professors are free to pick three cards for you to research if they wish, please check with your teacher for specific requirements on this question).
· Write your essay in this document – do not save it in a separate file.
· You must clearly state your position with well-structured paragraphs using proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
· This is not an “opinion” question – you must offer evidence to support your position, using properly cited sources.
· Your answer must be between ¾-1 page in length.
· You must cite and reference at least one source (book, website, periodical) using APA format.
· Do not use unreliable sources such as Wikipedia, and Yahoo! Answers.
You may submit your Assignments to the Math Center for review. Tutors will not grade or correct the Assignment, but they will provide guidance for improvement. Tutors will not, however, help you find web sites for the Assignment.
Be sure to submit Assignments early enough to receive feedback and make corrections before the Assignment due date (24 hour turn-around times Monday-Thursday and 48 hour turn-around times on weekends are typical).