- Is probation primarily a punishment or a method of rehabilitation? Explain your reasoning.
- How often is probation given as a sentence, and for what kinds of crimes?
- What skills or qualifications would you expect to find in an effective probation officer?
- Should probation officers be permitted to carry weapons? Why or why not? Are there any benefits or drawbacks to probation officers being allowed to carry weapons? Explain.
- If you were found guilty of a misdemeanor, would you prefer to be sentenced to 60 days in jail or a year on probation? Why? What specific aspects of your life led you to this answer?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States