Bloodstain pattern analysis can be used to determine where the victim and suspect were located, as well the directionality of the impact.
- Complete the “Blood Spatter Evidence” activity that is located on the CD-ROM accompanying your textbook.
- Explain the terms “area of convergence” and “area of origin” and explain what each term reveals to an investigator.
- How is the area of convergence determined?
- How is the area of origin determined?
This individual work should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- An essay 3 pages in length.
- You will be assessed on the rationale used in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought-provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.