Examine HR practices for effectively managing social and demographic changes in the workforce. Use the Capella University Library and the Internet to research important social and demographic changes in the workforce.
Complete the following:
- Describe at least four social and demographic changes.
- Explain how each change will affect HR practices and the role of HR as a strategic employee relations partner over the next 5–10 years.
- Identify at least three HR practices for managing social and demographic changes.
- Explain why these practices will promote positive employer-employee relationships.
- Organize your research data and information in a coherent manner to support your position.
- Length of paper: Your paper should be 5–6 pages (double-spaced), including a references page.
- Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
- Concise and logically organized.
- Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
- Validation and support: Provide relevant and credible supporting evidence. Use at least three recent (less than three years old) scholarly references to support your main ideas, in addition to any Web sites used to obtain demographic data.
- APA formatting: Format all citations and references in accordance with APA sixth edition guidelines.