- For support with summary, analysis, and response essays, review:
- Review all three articles (do this in order to determine which one of the three you will read carefully):
- Stuart Hall’s “Cultural Identity and Diaspora”
- Bhugra et al. “Migration, Cultural Bereavement and Cultural Identity”
- Wah, “Engaging the Haitian Diaspora”
- Select one of the articles from above and read it carefully
- Consider incorporating responses to these questions, for the article you’ve selected, in your essay:
- What is the central topic or set of related topics of your selected article?
- What is the central question or set of questions asked by the writer(s) of your selected article?
- What is the thesis or central claim of your selected article?
- What evidence is used by the author of your selected article to support its thesis or central claim?
- Is your selected article convincing? Why?
- Is your selected article compelling or interesting? Why?
- How does the information contained in your selected article relate to or impact your community (however you define it)?
- Craft a brief essay (six paragraphs, minimum) that (1) summarizes the purpose, central claim and key evidence; (2) analyzes the author’s biases and assumptions as well as the effectiveness of the evidence, organization and conclusions of the article; and, (3) responds to the ideas present in the article from your unique perspective, based on your personal, professional, and academic interests and experiences,
- Use your responses to the questions above to help organize your writing.
- The essay should include a minimum of two paraphrases and two quotes from the article you’ve chosen
- Provide a MLA Works Cited or APA References entry for the article at the end of your post
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States