AcademicWritersDen.com boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced writers who specialize in various academic fields. The company carefully selects its writers through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and expertise. Whether it’s an essay, research paper, or any other homework assignment, students can rely on AcademicWritersDen.com to connect them with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter. This ensures that the work delivered is of high quality and meets the academic standards set by educational institutions.
Getting to Know You and Cultural Competence
First, provide a brief introduction of your professional background. Next, review the Office of Minority Health, National CLAS Standards located in the Web Resources area.
- Discuss your ethnic/cultural background (health perception and practices).
- Choose a different culture or ethnic group and discuss potential cultural/linguistic needs. Consider your food preferences, rituals, health beliefs, and any religious orientations that may influence patient care.
- Apply at least one CLAS Standard that supports the identified need and discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse in promoting culturally sensitive care.
- List all references in APA format (minimum 3 references)
Please visit the below websites to enhance your knowledge of immunization schedules for all age groups, including the catch-up schedule, healthy people 2020 goals, clinical preventative services, and guidelines for genetic screening (legal, ethical and social issues, family history).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Healthy Living. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyLiving
- S. Preventive Services Task Force. Retrieved from www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services. The Community Guide. What Works to Promote Health. Retrieved from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/index.html
- Healthy People 2020. Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives
- The Office of Minority Health. The National CLAS Standards. Retrieved from http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=2&lvlid=53