For each unit lab:
- Submit the completed activities below by utilizing the Lab Document below.
- Read the instructions for each assigned activity as indicated in the Unit Lab Activities.
- Type the answers of the questions for each activity.
- Provide meaningful and detailed responses based on the learned concepts
- Utilize the information, data in your lab manual, textbook and other credible sources
- Formatting requirements:
- Include the questions as headings
- Provide cover page including the appropriate information
- Show the calculations of your answers (only if applicable)
- Support your responses with the appropriate citations and sources including page numbers in either textbook or lab manual.
- Use the Minerals Photos document to complete Unit 1 Minerals Worksheet.
- Complete all the entries in this Worksheet.
- In addition to completing the above Worksheet/Table, answer the 3 questions below (Include the answers at the bottom of your submitted Minerals Worksheet/Table)
- Identify the mineral with metallic luster, yellowish color, hardness 6.5, with no cleavage, a greenish streak, and cubic crystal form.
- What is the mineral with metallic luster, gray color, cubic cleavage and crystal form, H 2.5?
- Name at least 3 minerals that are elements.