– Observe the simulated “Home Visit With Sallie Mae Fisher” video:
– Refer to “Sallie Mae Fisher’s Health History and Discharge Orders” for specifics related to the case study used to inform the assignment.
– Using “Grading Criteria” and “Sallie Mae Fisher’s Health History and Discharge Orders” complete the following components of this assignment:
– Please follow the Grading Rubric “Grading Criteria”.
-After viewing the home visit, write an essay of 500-750-words in which you do the following:
- Describe the nutrition and diet for a patient with congestive heart failure (CHF).
- Provide substantiating evidence (assessment data) for these recommendations regarding nutrition and diet for a patient with CHF.
- Identify and describe one medical and/or nursing interventions regarding nutrition and diet in a patient with CHF.
- Discuss your rationale for the intervention identified.
**Discussion of nutrition and diet for a patient with congestive heart failure, including data (signs, symptoms, history, statements) from the case study that show it is a problem with our patient, followed by evidence- based interventions that will prevent, lessen or mitigate the problem. Make sure the interventions are backed up by research and you cite the resource. This is worth a great deal of points on your paper.**
-Prepare this step of the assignment according to APA guidelines
-An abstract is not required.
Scripted Dialogue Portion
– Utilizing the information learned from the home visit, health histories, and discharge orders, write a scripted dialogue in which you provide Sallie Mae with education that describes her nutritional and dietary problems and the intervention identified to improve her condition. Consider Sallie Mae’s physiological, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs when developing your dialogue.
Your dialogue should resemble a script. The following is an example of a few sentences from a scripted dialogue:
Nurse: “Good morning, Salle Mae, my name is ______ and I will be your nurse today. I understand you are experiencing problems with ________.”
**The narrative portion of the assignment should connect with the diagnosis that you discuss in your paper, but does not have to be in APA format, but solid academic writing is expected.
-This assignment is submitted to a plagiarism checker