7.9 Case Study: Interoptic Saves the Planet
Should only take an hour or and half if your know what your doing. Can use an linux based IPS/IDS such as snort/ bro/zeek/ suricata.
Complete the tasks and answer the questions listed below:
- Was the alert true or false?
- Explain why the alert fired.
- Construct a timeline of alerted activities involving the potentially malicious outside host.
- Construct a timeline of alerted activities involving the target.
- Submit as a single word document named “last-name-casestudy79.docx”
requires to sign up with email – just use temp mail or something
Chapter 7 evidence is needed.
or I can email you the documents since the upload i want to upload won’t let me.