- Adichie, Chimamanda Ngozi. “The Danger of a Single Story.” TED. 10 Mar 2014. Web.
- Allport, Gordon W. “Chapter 2: Formation of In-Groups.” The Nature of Prejudice: Unabridged.Basic Books, 1979.
- Bodenhausen, Galen V. and Jennifer A. Richeson. “Prejudice, Stereotyping, and Discrimination.” Advanced Social Psychology: The State of The Science. Ed. Roy F. Baumeister and Eli J. Finkel. Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Demby, Gene. “In Tackling Bias In Policing, ‘Zootopia’ Veers Into The Uncanny Valley.” Codeswitch, NPR, 14 Mar. 2016.
- Oriqat, Haneen. “At 13, I Didn’t Expect My Teach to be Afraid of Me.” The Manifest-Station, 16 Oct 2015.
- Sapolsky, Robert. “This is Your Blame on Nationalism: The Biology of Us and Them.” Foreign Affairs, March/April 2019 Issue.
- Zakaria, Fareed. Interview with Robert Sapolsky. GPS, Season 3 Episode 10: “What Neuroscience Has to Do with Nationalism.” 10 Mar 2019.
- Zootopia. Directed by Byron Howard, Rich Moore, and Jared Bush, Walt Disney Animation Studios, 2016.