Can someone help me with writing a 6 page proposal, details are below
You are ready to begin considering the factors needed for your proposal based on RFP #123456789, dated 07/14/2014. Remember that another local competitor intends to submit a proposal as well.
Before beginning this assignment, review FAR Subpart 19.5—Set-Asides for Small Business.
(Scenario 1) Imagine that you are the owner of a small floor refinishing business that provides a specialty-coating product for ceramic tile and marble floors. There is no other local flooring business that provides this service.
(Scenario 2) Imagine that you have received a Request for Proposal (RFP) #123456789, dated 07/14/2014. You also find out through a reliable source that a local competitor has also received an RFP for a similar type of product and service. Due to this, you will be required to negotiate the contract, and will need to consider the contract specifics.
Additional factors to consider are:
• Both your company and your competitor’s company will qualify under the HUBZone Act (FAR 19.5).
• Based upon the scope of work required, your initial estimates for the contract will exceed $150,000. Therefore, you are willing to offer incentives to the Navy.
• Your competitor intends to submit a proposal for a one (1) year contract.
Write a six (6) page paper in which you:
• Examine two (2) reasons why your business would qualify under the basic concepts of the HUBZone Set-Aside Procedures. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Analyze the primary way(s) in which a multiyear contract would benefit both the Navy and your business.
• Determine whether your bid proposal should be based on a fixed-price, a cost-reimbursement, or a time-and-materials type of contract. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Determine the category of incentives that you are willing to offer (i.e., cost, schedule, or performance). Provide a rationale for your response.
• Determine whether your bid proposal should be a technical, management, or cost proposal. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Speculate on five (5) potential risk factors that you will need to consider if your company is awarded the contract. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Use at least three (3) quality references Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.