Hey there my professor have us write a discussion forum and the requirements are
- Compose a thoughtful answer to one of the questions.
- Begin with a clear thesis statement (argument) that directly answers the question.
- Next, develop TWO concrete examples drawn from TWO different assigned course materials.
- Answers must be at least 200 words in length. Please use full sentences.
- Please cite each of your sources using a simple parenthetical citation form, including author’s last name, abbreviated title, and page. E.g.: (Foner, GML, 486).
The question of the discussion forums is
“Franklin Roosevelt argued in his 1936 nomination acceptance speech that “Necessitous men are not free men.” What did he mean, and do you think he was correct to advocate for this definition of liberty? Explain. “
I will send you the materials when we discuss.