Write a script based on an original story. Be sure the story includes a clear beginning, middle, and
ending. The script should be at least 7 pages and include a good range of scriptwriting and visual
storytelling techniques (at least many if not all the aspects discussed in class).
In addition to overall polish, three main components will be evaluated:
(1) the quality of the premise and story-arc;
(2) the depth and quality of the dialogue and pacing;
(3) the ability to properly use
many scriptwriting and visual storytelling techniques.
Think of this as a â€œFinal Exam,â€ as a chance to â€œshow offâ€ everything youâ€™ve learned in this class.
The script should:
1. Demonstrate an ability to develop an entirely original story that follows traditional
conventions and three-act structure.
2. Demonstrate a good depth and quality of dialogue and pacing.
3. Demonstrate an ability to properly use several advanced scriptwriting and visual storytelling techniques.
Also I uploaded some files they can help you .