Economists study how society distributes resources, such as land, labor, raw materials, and machinery, to produce goods and services. They conduct research, collect and analyze data, monitor economic trends, and develop forecasts on a wide variety of issues, including energy costs, inflation, interest rates, exchange rates, business cycles, taxes, and employment levels, among others. Your task is to research and analyze a company from the following list and address topics studied in the course so far (listed below)
Select an organization from the following list:
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the selected company based on information found on their corporate website and using reliable third party news sources. Address the following:
Identify which type of management system the company uses: Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), continuous improvement, zero defects, the Quality Management System (QMS), or just-in-time (JIT).
- Discuss the benefits of the management system used.
- Discuss the negative aspects of the management system used.
- Explore and explain what steps the company chosen took to identify their current system.
- Prepare a recommendation to the company about a change in system; explaining how a change would benefit the company.
- Discuss the ethical aspects of the systems used. Are they ethically sound? Why or why not?
- 1,400 to 1,750 word paper using the text, the company website, and reliable third party news sources as references.
- APA format (including cover and reference list)
- Use the APA template attached to complete the assignment.