You are preparing a guide for the tax preparers working in your Colorado Springs tax preparation office. You want to give them an easy to use guide they can refer to when completing business taxes.
Prepare a chart that includes the following business entities:
- Sole Proprietorship
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
The chart should include the following information for each business entity:
- Tax forms and schedules used to report income to the IRS
- The deadline the tax forms must be filed by for different entity
- The address the paper return must be mailed to for the State of Colorado
- The IRS publication for information on Federal income tax for that business entity
The chart should be of sufficient length to include all required information.
Prepare a memo for the tax preparers in your office detailing the certification requirements and annual requirements for maintaining certification (continuing education) for tax preparers.
- In this memo, discuss the importance of certification for the tax office’s customers.
- This memo should exceed a minimum of 250 words