Now is the time to place all of the pieces together that you have learned in this course into a comprehensive case study analysis. Assume you are an instructor presenting an unethical case study to your graduate students. Develop a PowerPoint presentation on the person/business of your choice. It may be one of those named previously in preparation of an assignment, or one found in your own research. Be certain to address the following key components for your student audience:
- Brief historical summary on the individual or organization
- Unethical behavior/event examined
- Reflection on ethical standards
- Influence of leadership
- Social responsibility response (both actual and appropriate)
- Related cultural, environmental, and legal implications
- Impact on stakeholders
- Outcome of event with a comparison of the consequences
- Fairness of punishment
- Your own recommendations for action, including recommendations for your students while completing their studies
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least seven (7) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.