- Read the Case Study—“Jenkins Goes Abroad,” that is located at the end of the chapter reading.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion below and respond to the following questions about Jenkins Consulting:
- How should Dale approach the determination of the consultant’s salaries as expatriate? (p. 330)
- Should Jenkins offer any incentive compensation or additional benefits to the expatriates? Why or why not? (p. 330)
- Review the 6.1 Devotion and Scripture reading to answer the following question:
- From the perspective of the expatriates that Jenkins will be sending to the United Kingdom, what are some ways that each expatriate might use to share the Good News while living and working in that different culture?
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. Your initial posting should be 200-300 words long.
- Your initial posting is to include at a minimum, two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the Strategic Compensation textbook, and (b) How Does the Affordable Care Act Impact Expatriate Employees? – https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/g…