HR professionals are often called upon to present recommendations to corporate management and other stakeholders for increasing an organization’s effectiveness. The ability to create a succinct and comprehensive presentation is a valuable skill to possess.
Based on your research of international labor statistics and the organization you selected, complete the following two-part assessment:
- Part 1– Write a paper that includes the following components:
- Briefly compare the data for the three countries you selected.
- Determine which country you would recommend for further investigation as a potential overseas manufacturing site for your selected company.
- Explain why you selected this country.
- Identify the types of additional information needed to make a final decision.
- Part 2 – Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that represents your findings from Part 1. Be sure to follow the guidelines listed below.
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.
- Audience: Decision makers and members of management of your chosen organization.
- Length: 8-10 slides.
- Resources: Use APA guidelines in your PowerPoint presentation to cite and reference your sources. If you use a source in the text of a slide, you need to reference it on the slide. The last slide of your presentation should be your reference list.
- Elements: Introduction, Recommendations, Conclusion.
- Complexity: Do not get hung up on adding graphics, audio, or video. This should be a summary of findings and recommendations that highlights the key points of the information you gathered for Part 1