choose a business organization to visit and thus prepare a case study analysis of that business.
Refer to the file on “Conducting a Case Study” and the Case Study Rubric. It is imperative to follow the criteria listed in the Case Study Rubric, “Conducting a Case Study” Guidelines, and the 6th edition of the APA Manual. This assignment should be 5 to 10 pages excluding the title and reference pages, and should contain at least one (1) graph, figure, chart, or table.
Be sure to follow the Case Study Rubric and follow APA guidelines.
se of Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric and the 6th edition of the APA Manual
Typewritten in size 12 font and professional style
Professional in appearance
Title page which includes course number and name, student name, date of term
All written assignment submissions will be assessed according to the Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric, and APA guidelines (see APA manual). These include, but are not limited to:
• Refrain from using first person pronouns, clichés, and colloquies.
• All research and statements should be cited appropriately.
• Opinions are only permitted in the recommendations section.
• Proper grammar, punctuation, word use, and sentence structure are essential.
• Maintain a professional tone.
• Be sure to include an abstract
• Be sure to include a visual, such as a graph, chart, diagram, figure, or table