Complete an Internet search for leadership plans, and then identify a structure to use or develop your own. Then, prepare a comprehensive scholarly paper that addresses the following:
- Create a personal plan for leadership development for your specific academic environment or the one you aspire to reach.
- Identify and explain the required skills and knowledge. Provide specific examples to support your thoughts.
- Evaluate the aspects of your current or aspirant position using the course resources and additional scholarly literature.
- Explain how you plan to achieve those goals.
- Provide SMART recommendations (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound) for each goal.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12 pages, not including title and reference pages (reference no older than 6 years old)
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.