Take a moment to reflect on the leadership principles and practices that you’ve learned about throughout this course. Many of the concepts and practices aid in helping individuals evaluate, craft, and a implement personal leadership plan. That being said, the purpose of this assignment is to aid you in preparation of creating your own personal leadership plan. To aid you in completing this assignment, you will need to review Fanning (2013) and Kurchenback (2015) resources listed under the Course Media page. You will also need to conduct external research to aid you in addressing the following questions:
- What is the purpose of a personal leadership plan?
- What is included within a personal leadership plan?
- What are the pros and cons to creating a personal leadership plan?
- What strategies would you recommend to to develop and update your own leadership plan?
- Lastly, moving forward describe your intentions with creating or not creating your own leadership plan in the future. Do you see the value in creating a personal leadership plan or not? If so, why? If not, why?
So, you will need to write 750 words and have a minimum of two sources.Be sure to use proper citations and APA formatting in your assignment. It is essential to give credit where credit is do for your online sources, i.e. cite the sources you found and do not copy and paste information from the web into your post and call it your own work – that is a plagiarism. If you have issues with citations or are confused on how to cite, it is encouraged to schedule an appointment with online tutor or writing lab. It is also encouraged to research that information online as well, i.e. how to properly cite information a source according to APA formatting, or what is and what is not plagiarism?