In this assignment we will explore Apple’s financial information to help us calculate some of the ratios most frequently used to measure the results of business operations.
Using the information from(Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows), compute the following Ratios for 2012 (Note: The textbook may have slight differences from the ratios below. Please use the ratios provided below for your calculations):
- Current Ratio = Total Current Assets/Total Current Liabilities
- Debt to Equity Ratio = Total Liabilities/Total Shareholders’ Equity
- Inventory Turnover Ratio = Cost of Sales/Average Inventory
- Return on Assets Ratio = Net Income/Average Total Assets
- Gross Margin Ratio = Gross Profit/Net Sales
- Profit Margin Ratio = Net Income/Net Sales
- Return on Equity Ratio = Net Income/Average Shareholders’ Equity
- Working Capital = Total Current Assets – Total Current Liabilities
Submit your completed document for grading by uploading it as an attachment.