Consider an entrepreneurial venture you would like to pursue. As we progress through the course, you will develop Projected Financial Statements, Profit and Loss (Week 4) and Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement (Week 5), for a proposed company you would like to pursue as an Entrepreneurial venture. In Week 1 you first do an Overview of Financial Statements. Then in Week 2 you prepare a Revenue Forecast that will support the preparation of the other Financial Statements. There will also be Team assignments that give you additional background
Develop a 700-word evaluation on the Overview of Financial Statements using the following as guides:
- Locate a financial statement (income, balance, statement of cash flow) for a company similar to one you wish to create.
- Identify the salient information contained in the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow).
- Identify the company’s net income (income statement), total assets (balance sheet), and total net cash flow (statement of cash flow).
- Explain how financial statements (income, balance, statement of cash flow) are connected to each other.
- Examine the importance and the relevance of financial statements for the entrepreneur.
Cite a minimum of one peer reviewed reference from the University Library.