Focus of the Final Paper:
Consumer needs and wants are what drive marketers to succeed in selling their products or services through a variety of methods. Describe the process from consumer need to purchase behavior. Then, discuss how each of the following items impacts the process of decision making.
- The type of decision in the decision-making process (i.e., high involvement versus low involvement)
- Motivation and values
- The power of attitudes
- The type of message
- Issues related to purchase and post-purchase activities
- The family and culture
For each item, support your discussion with a personal example of the purchase of a product or service. Your paper must be eight to ten double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages) and must follow APA formatting as outlined in the Writing Center. You must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten- double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use a minimum of five scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.